Thursday, August 4, 2011

Most Requested Vids - week of 7/30/11

It was a great Saturday night at the Funky Monkey this week!  Good crowd, a lot of energy, and some really good requests!

















Here are the top 10 requests of the weekend (in no particular order):


1. Pitbull feat. Machel Montano "Alright"



2. Rihanna "S&M"
3. Jason Derulo "Don't Wanna Go Home"
4. Beenie Man "I'm Okay"
5. Usher "OMG"



















6. Beenie Man "Gimme Gimme"
7. Ms. Triniti "Burnin Burnin"



8. Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow"
9. Jeremih feat. 50 Cent "Down On Me"
10. LMFAO "Shots"

In other news, I'm not spinning this weekend (got a much deserved weekend off), but I'll be back at The Monkey on Friday, August 12th and Saturday, August 13th!  And I'm bringing free copies of my new mix CD, "From The Streetz To The Clubz Vol. 2" to give away!

That's it for now!

Holla at ya boi!
-Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment