Sunday, November 13, 2011

New YouTube Account, Kobo eReader Review, Other News...

Hey what's up! Great weekend for me, hope yours was great too!

Couple of interesting things to report this week:















As an avid reader, it was an honor to receive a request from Pure Textuality (a book review and literary news blog) to write a review for the Kobo eReader!  You can find the review here.

Thanks again PT! (Now, if only I could get my hands on that new Amazon Kindle Fire!)














Oh, and I also started a brand new YouTube channel this weekend.  I kind of had to do this, because my old one was linked to my old company, Red Zone Records (which no longer exists).  On top of that, it was geared toward me as a recording artist.  That was really messing with my search results, since nowadays I'm mainly a DJ/producer.

Please check out my brand new YouTube channel, when you get a chance!  And subscribe!  I promise to keep the content entertaining for you over there.  I'll be posting video remixes, party and event vids, and more!

I've also been getting a lot of requests from artists to make some of my beats available on line.  So sometime in the near future, I'm going to do some serious work on my Soundclick page.














I'm also gonna be posting some hip-hop and club beat loops on Numark's Mixcloud page real soon!  I'll make an announcement when those are ready to go!  (Thanks Simon Bangs!)

Okay, that's it for now!  Holla at ya boi!

-Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment